ADD and ADHD Medication Refills
Please call the office at 314-859-4000 and choose option #5 to leave the answers to the following questions to have your child’s medication refilled. Refills may take 24-48 hours to be processed. (Patient’s who take these medications must be seen at minimum every six months for medication checks and annually for well visits. If your child is not up to date, an appointment may be required before the refill can be sent.)
- Name of person calling and relationship to patient
- Call back number
- Patient name and date of birth
- Medication name and dose
- Last refill
- Number of pills left
- Pharmacy name and phone number
- Date of last medication check or well child exam
- Does the patient seem to have any problems with moodiness, appetite changes, weight loss, or sleep?
- Does the parent/guardian have any concerns related to medication?